All new clients are REQUIRED to pay a $25 non-refundable deposit. There is a 2 hour window for the deposit to be sent in, or your appointment will be cancelled. Deposits can be sent via e-transfer to email@example.com
Prior to booking your appointment, read the full policy here.
To book add-ons, leave a comment in the message box which one you would like and time will be adjusted accordingly.
Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
3 Sessions / $550
REG. $650 (must pay in full at first session, no exceptions)
Performed with a machine, with the use of tiny needles to create micro channels (tiny holes) in the skin.
Numbing cream is applied!
The process stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself and in the process produces collagen and elastin to heal and highly improve the skin and texture!
Recommended for large pores, stretch marks, acne scars, scars, prevention of aging, fine lines, collagen induction.
* Avoid Accutane six months prior to treatments
* Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as retinoids, exfoliants, topical antibiotics or acids 5-7 days prior to your treatment
* Do not take anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil for at least 3 days prior to your microneedling session
– These will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical for your skin rejuvenation.
* Avoid IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure, or sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure
* No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5-7 days prior
* Do not shave the day of the procedure to avoid skin irritation. If there’s dense hair present in the treatment area, shave the day before you arrive for your appointment
* Avoid blood thinning agents for one week prior because bruising is a common side effect of microneedling
* Do not touch or apply anything to the skin for 12 hours post.
* Use recommended cream for post microneedling care for best results and healing
* Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for one week after the procedure
* Do not use ice on your face, and avoid using arnica/bromelain. These may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that’s critical for your skin rejuvenation
* Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks
* After 24 hours, always use sunblock (30 SPF or higher) and wear a hat if you’re outside
CONTRAINDICATIONS (cannot do treatment if you have):
- History of eczema, psoriasis and other chronic conditions
- Keloid or raised scarring
- History of actinic (solar) keratosis
- History of herpes simplex infections
- History of diabetes
- Presence of raised moles, warts or any raised lesions on targeted area
- Collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- Rosacea and blood-clotting problems
- Active bacterial or fungal infection