P O L I C Y
- $25 deposit is REQUIRED for all new clients (e-transfer to email@example.com)
- If an appointment is made and no deposit is submitted within 2 hours, your appointment will be CANCELLED
- Deposits go towards the service cost & remainder will be collected at your appointment
- Appointments are scheduled on a strict time limit, so appointment times will NOT be extended
- Appointments usually run back to back and even arriving 5 mins late sets me back. Please be on time
- Any changes must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment
- Please keep in mind weather and traffic conditions, and ARRIVE ON TIME! 🙂
DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED IF:
- 48 hour cancellation isn’t given
- You arrive 15 minutes past your scheduled time (appointment will be cancelled as most clients are booked back to back)
- You are a no-show
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- After booking, you will receive an e-mail.
- Your appointment is good to go! (unless you receive an e-mail stating otherwise.)
- Address details will be e-mailed to you 48 hours before your appointment, so please make sure you put down a reliable e-mail address.
- At your appointment, ONLY cash or Visa (taxes applied) are accepted. E-transfers will not be accepted at your appointment.
To avoid forfeiture of your deposit; please don’t schedule a day/time if you cannot commit to the appointment!
If anything comes up, please let me know 48 hours before your appointment if you need to reschedule.
Incase of any emergency, please notify me as soon as possible.
Deposits are not required for current clients, but if:
you fail to come on time, cancel without a 48hr notice OR don’t show up;
you will be required to pay a fee of $25 on your next appointment to make up for time
where another client could have been booked in.