Online Booking For Dermaplaning
Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective, manual exfoliation of the skin with a surgical blade. This type of exfoliation promotes the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, micro scars, stretch marks, and sun damage. It also regenerates epidermal cell structure resulting in improves skin elasticity and a more youthful, pliable, smooth skin texture. Dermaplaning removes the outer most layer of dead skin cells and the vellous hairs leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple, and vibrant. Following the treatment, skin will be smoother, softer and better able to absorb the active ingredients in treatment and home care products.
Can’t be done if:
– You are on Tetracyclines
– Allergy to nickel
– Been on Accutane (within 1 year)
– Numerous raised lesions
– Active inflammation of Acne
– Rosacea, Eczema or Psoriasis on face
– Use Tretinoin, Retinol, Retin-A, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo or Ziana within last 3 days
– Waxed within 7 days on treated area
– Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for a minimum of 3 days post treatment.
*recommended every 3-5 weeks*